Satellite for Orange Pi Zero

Alex Gritskevich

Feb 18, 2019, 12:15:54 PM2/18/19
to Satellite CCRMA
Good day!)
I trying to make real time audio workstation with PD on linux(armbian, Opi zero), but I can't fix the permanent "scratching bugs" in PD over two month. It doesn't matter is the latensy big or small in PD. And it's the same with alsa or portaudio.
I can't get priority 6 scheduling(priority 6 scheduling failed; running at normal priority) with non RT core, but PD works fast and stable. "scratching bugs" is stable too.))

With RT cores "scratching bugs" are terrible and load average: are very huge. PD is unstable.
We've made a lot of different cores and tried many settings but no luck.

It works like charm with CCRMA on raspberry!
Is it passible to make Satellite for Orange Pi?