package list

onetwoi...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2016, 12:12:39 PM11/7/16
to Satellite CCRMA
Hello

is there a list of included packages / scripts / config files? I tried searching, without luck.

As it is, I am quite bewildered by the mentioninh of "and more..." on the official website (https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~eberdahl/Satellite/), as this goes against both computer science and open source computing.

I tried contacting Edgar Berdahl but to no avail.

Thank you.

CaseyD

Nov 12, 2016, 12:02:48 PM11/12/16
to Satellite CCRMA
Do yourself a favor.
Download the package, install it and start digging.
keep notes, using what are no doubt your exemplary computer science and open source computing skills.
publish the results! you win!

Tilo Ortega

Nov 12, 2016, 2:52:40 PM11/12/16
to Satellite CCRMA
Attached file is output of dpdk -l
This is the output from the home directory:
bin
chuck
Desktop
kivy
on-startup
pd
pd-externals
pistore.desktop
share
sketchbook
src
supercollider
v1.05
ccrmadpkg.txt

Dave Casey

Nov 12, 2016, 3:48:13 PM11/12/16
to satelli...@googlegroups.com
It would also be great to document how to set up everything that goes into disabling flash writes, if that has not already been done. (it has been a while since I've had a chance to get caught up)