Help setting up Raspberry as Phase Vocoder

JohnOButtons

Apr 8, 2016, 11:15:23 AM4/8/16
to Satellite CCRMA
Hi,
I've got a Raspberry Pi 3 and would like to use it as a pitch shifter for live pereformance.
I had thought the easiest way to do that would be to use Satellitte CCRMA, and run
pvoc from Pd-extended.  However Satellite CCRMA isn't available for Pi 3.

Can anyone point me in a good direction with this?  (Or at least suggest another approach).
Thanks,
John

Leo Keba

Jul 4, 2016, 12:42:28 PM7/4/16
to Satellite CCRMA
I managed to modify the last release of satellite ccrma so it can run on a raspberry pi 3, but I can't be sure of anything about which dependencies are gonna work right away and those you will have to compile from source. I can send it to you if you want it anyway. However, you can also use the last raspbian image that's compatible with the Pi 3 and customize it as you wish, for example by installing pure data.

Léo