Cannot download Sate Linux version

David Condon

Apr 23, 2020, 2:54:49 PM4/23/20
to SATe User
I click on the link on phylo.bio.ku.edu/software/sate/sate.html for downloading the Linux version, and the download for step 2 appears to be broken. I get a page that says "Not Found"

Mark Holder

Apr 24, 2020, 9:36:43 PM4/24/20
to sate...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, the link should be to: http://phylo.bio.ku.edu/software/sate/downloads2/