Making products available according to city

Puneet

Jan 24, 2015, 1:09:20 PM1/24/15
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Is it somehow possible in satchmo to make products available as per city. Lets say I dont want to sell or have some product available for some particular city ?

Laszlo Z. Antal

Jan 24, 2015, 5:20:50 PM1/24/15
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can do it with custom product. Extend the product class and add city to it. Then use users geo location to get the city or if they logged in use it from their billing city.
I did a similar thing before and it worked well.
Oh and you'll need to overwrite the search view as well to restrict the results.

Hope it helps.

Laszlo