grappelli

captainmish

Jan 14, 2010, 10:59:04 AM1/14/10
to Satchmo users
Hello
Is anyone using the grappelli admin frontend with satchmo
successfully? I'm wanting to use filebrowser which requires this, but
dont want to break any satchmo bits! Any hints/tips appreciated :)

Alex Robbins

Jan 15, 2010, 9:55:32 AM1/15/10
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
We ran into the same issue. Wanted filebrowser but weren't ready to
commit to grappelli. Found this[1] after some googling. It seems to
be working well for us.

[1]http://github.com/wardi/django-filebrowser-no-grappelli

HTH
Alex

--
Alex Robbins
5Q Communications, Inc.

captainmish

Jan 15, 2010, 10:00:08 AM1/15/10
to Satchmo users
On Jan 15, 2:55 pm, Alex Robbins <alexander.j.robb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We ran into the same issue. Wanted filebrowser but weren't ready to
> commit to grappelli.  Found this[1] after some googling. It seems to
> be working well for us.
>
> [1]http://github.com/wardi/django-filebrowser-no-grappelli

Cheers Alex
I'm using the same thing - I seemed to have problems with the
filebrowser tinymce scripts loading for django-page-cms change forms,
after editing the change form templates to include the js, we now have
nice django-page-cms/tinymce/filebrowser integration without
grappelli.
Thanks for the info :)
Has anyone else used grappelli with satchmo? It may be useful for
"client-run" sites as it seems a slightly simpler layout to the
standard admin.
Cheers,

Carlos

Jan 15, 2010, 10:14:18 AM1/15/10
to Satchmo users
I just tried it... working great for me so far. Thanks for bringing
this up though, never heard of it before. Adds a little jazz to the
admin, plus a couple nice features.

Bob Waycott

Jan 15, 2010, 10:30:25 AM1/15/10
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
We use grappelli in production on our store at http://cranio.com. The client is very happy with the admin.

Marco G

Nov 25, 2014, 1:28:07 PM11/25/14
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Grappelli users,

I posted a (possibly) grappelli-related question if anyone has a second to check it out.

thank you.