Empty price fields required

Olivier Lauret

Aug 13, 2014, 11:41:39 AM8/13/14
to satchm...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had see the following with Django 1.6?

When saving any product via admin, I get the following error "This field is required" for the Prices extra lines which are empty. I can see in the code that we have indeed an "extra = 2" and this is OK. The problem is why does it force me to add something here?

This seems to happen only with "admin.TabularInline".

With Django 1.4, I didn't have this problem with Satchmo.
Also, a simple django 1.6 project doesn't have this issue neither, so it is really something related to satchmo.

Any idea?

Regards,
Olivier