Re: added support for barcodes in trml2pdf

Cristian Ciupitu

Jun 11, 2012, 11:59:18 AM6/11/12
to satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This might be a good opportunity to talk to the upstream (OpenERP) to
release trml2pdf as a separate project again. It's such a shame that
every project using it has to keep its own fork with separate features
(and bugs). It also makes life harder for packagers as seen here:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/171#comment:5 .

Cheers,
Cristian

Teagarden

Jun 11, 2012, 12:27:37 PM6/11/12
to satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
Won't the license be incompatible ? AFAIK the entire source tree of openerp is AGPL.

Thanks

Sharoon Thomas

Cristian Ciupitu

Jun 12, 2012, 10:28:47 AM6/12/12
to satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you're right Thomas, it's part of an AGPL licensed project. I was
under the impression that it's still GPL, but it seems that I was
wrong.