Re: added support for barcodes in trml2pdf

已查看 57 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Cristian Ciupitu

未读,
2012年6月11日 11:59:182012/6/11
收件人 satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This might be a good opportunity to talk to the upstream (OpenERP) to
release trml2pdf as a separate project again. It's such a shame that
every project using it has to keep its own fork with separate features
(and bugs). It also makes life harder for packagers as seen here:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/171#comment:5 .

Cheers,
Cristian

Teagarden

未读,
2012年6月11日 12:27:372012/6/11
收件人 satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
Won't the license be incompatible ? AFAIK the entire source tree of openerp is AGPL.

Thanks

Sharoon Thomas

Cristian Ciupitu

未读,
2012年6月12日 10:28:472012/6/12
收件人 satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you're right Thomas, it's part of an AGPL licensed project. I was
under the impression that it's still GPL, but it seems that I was
wrong.
回复全部
回复作者
转发