Re: Does Satchmo support latest USPS international API?

Nathaniel Pardington

Nov 1, 2013, 9:33:52 PM11/1/13
to satchmo-d...@googlegroups.com
I had to edit the request.xml template and then tell USPS that I was using a 3rd party shopping cart and that I needed my API turned to production. For some reason the test api doesn't support RateV4Request.

<RateV4Request USERID="{{ config.userid }}" PASSWORD="{{ config.password }}">
{% ifequal config.ship_type "FIRST CLASS" %}
{% for type in first_class_types %}
<Package ID="products{{ forloop.counter }}">
{% include 'shipping/usps/request_nodes.xml' %}
</Package>
{% endfor %}
{% else %}
<Package ID="products">
{% include 'shipping/usps/request_nodes.xml' %}
</Package>
{% endifequal %}
</RateV4Request>

Right now the only one I've tested is Greece.

On Monday, May 27, 2013 6:16:57 AM UTC-4, asi...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm using the dev version and see that it uses IntlRate protocol and not the new protocol which is IntlRate2.

Does anyone got the new international API working?

If so it would be nice to get it somehow.

10x