SASyLF version 0.22 - bug fix release

Jonathan Aldrich

Nov 12, 2008, 12:52:29 AM11/12/08
to sasylf-...@googlegroups.com
SASyLF version 0.22 is now available at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aldrich/SASyLF/SASyLF-0_22.zip

This is primarily a bug-fixing release, although I did add a --verbose
option. Specifically:

* Fixed bug where the program crashed when case analyzing a term whose
structure was already known
* Fixed a bug with handling multiple assumptions in the context correctly
* Added a --verbose feature that lists all the theorems as their
proofs are checked (possibly useful for grading)

Let me know if there are any issues with this release!

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Aldrich

Dec 12, 2008, 1:08:40 AM12/12/08
to sasylf-...@googlegroups.com
SASyLF version 0.23 is now available at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aldrich/SASyLF/SASyLF-0_23.zip

In addition to fixing a lot of bugs, this release implements a more
consistent handling of contexts, including additional checks that
contexts are used sensibly. This release also improves (slightly) the
feedback provided by the --LF option, useful for LF experts.