SASyLF v1.0.2

Jonathan Aldrich

Oct 7, 2009, 5:15:10 PM10/7/09
to sasylf-announce
SASyLF version 1.0.2 is now available at:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aldrich/SASyLF/SASyLF-1_0_2.zip (command line)
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aldrich/SASyLF/eclipse (Eclipse update site)

After I updated the Eclipse plugin to Galileo, some inconsistencies
were observed between the command line and Eclipse tool. This release
coordinates the two to avoid any confusion or transition problems, and
also rolls up a few bug fixes and improved error messages since SASyLF
v0.23. There's no particular significance to going to 1.0.X, except
that SASyLF seems reasonably stable (though as the README states there
are a few missing features still) and the Eclipse plugin was 1.0.1 so
now the version numbers are synchronized.

Let me know if there are any issues with this release!

Thanks,

Jonathan