Internet media types (MIME types) for Sass/SCSS?

已查看 402 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

dorian taylor

未读,
2017年6月29日 16:07:242017/6/29
收件人 Sass
Hi folks,

I am currently writing a server-side Sass filter which I want to hook by Content-Type, and I'm looking for an unambiguous media type I can use.

Has there ever been talk about registering type identifiers with IANA? (https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml )

It looks like they've ameliorated their registration process considerably. My recommendations:

* text/vnd.sass — *.sass
* text/vnd.sass.scss — *.scss

Regards,

—Dorian

Natalie Weizenbaum

未读,
2017年6月29日 16:56:192017/6/29
收件人 sass-lang
As far as I know there hasn't been any talk of it, but it's not a bad idea. I'm not sure I have the time, though...

Hampton

未读,
2017年6月29日 21:38:542017/6/29
收件人 sass-lang
Sounds like a great idea!

I think the real issue is, as Nat said, the time and energy. If you want to help us do such a thing, we would be really interesting.

Let me know if you want to talk more!

-Hampton.
On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:54 PM, dorian taylor <dorian...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

I am currently writing a server-side Sass filter which I want to hook by Content-Type, and I'm looking for an unambiguous media type I can use.

Has there ever been talk about registering type identifiers with IANA? (https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml )

It looks like they've ameliorated their registration process considerably. My recommendations:

* text/vnd.sass — *.sass
* text/vnd.sass.scss — *.scss

Regards,

—Dorian

dorian taylor

未读,
2017年6月30日 11:13:402017/6/30
收件人 Sass
Indeed. I am heading on vacation for a week but I've been interested in sussing out this process for my own purposes, so I can do the legwork when I return.

Stay tuned,

Victor Costan

未读,
2017年7月3日 16:00:242017/7/3
收件人 sass...@googlegroups.com
I've recently applied for and obtained application/vnd.blink-idb-value-wrapper -- https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/vnd.blink-idb-value-wrapper

The process is not too difficult, but there is considerable lag. Please let me know if you'd like me to file an application. I can either draft the whole application myself, or put up a text file repo on GitHub and solicit input.

    Victor

回复全部
回复作者
转发