Error

Peggi Rodgers

Jun 23, 2015, 6:34:26 PM6/23/15
to sass...@googlegroups.com
This morning I started receiving an error when trying to compile a scss file.  Heretofore things have worked fine.  Here's the stack trace:

[FileNotFoundException]Could not load file or assembly 'LibSass.x86.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
   at LibSassNet.SassCompiler..ctor()
   at SassyStudio.Integration.LibSass.LibSassNetDocumentCompiler.<.ctor>b__0()
   at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
   at System.Lazy`1.LazyInitValue()
   at System.Lazy`1.get_Value()
   at SassyStudio.Integration.LibSass.LibSassNetDocumentCompiler.Compile(FileInfo source, FileInfo output)
   at SassyStudio.Integration.LibSass.LibSassNetDocumentCompiler.<>c__DisplayClass3.<CompileAsync>b__2()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at SassyStudio.Editor.GenerateCssOnSave.<GenerateCss>d__14.MoveNext()

I'm using Visual Studio and have uninstalled then reinstalled both SassyStudio and Web Workbench thinking that would restore the missing .dll file.  No luck.  I found the .dll - it is there but apparently the library can't find it.  Since the stack trace doesn't really tell me where it's looking, it's pretty hard to know where to paste a copy.

I've tried searching the web for possible resolutions (using a variety of browsers) and have come up empty handed.  I'm pretty much dead in the water until I can resolve this issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Peggi