Your app needs to follow some extra requirements so you can continue with verification. Please reply directly to this email when your app meets all of these requirements:
Verified Domains & Accessible URL links
You also need to verify that you own all the authorized domains listed in your request:
- Go to the IAM page to add a role owner to your project.
- Roles give project members the permissions they need to verify domain ownership.
- Add either a Project Owner or a Project Editor to your project.
- Go to the Search Console to complete the domain verification process.
Please Note: Third party domain not owned by you, or domains that are hosted by a third party site, or redirects to third party sites are not permitted.
App Demonstration Video
Respond directly to this email with a YouTube video link that meets these requirements:
- Video is publicly accessible.
- OAuth Consent Screen is in English.
- OAuth Consent Screen shows the App Name.
- URL bar of the OAuth Consent Screen fully displays the Client ID in your project which contains the project_number (This is not required for native Android and iOS apps).
- Video shows the OAuth grant process that users will go through.
- Video shows how the data will be used by showing functionality for each sensitive and restricted scope you've requested.
- Video shows how data is accessed on each OAuth client.
- You do not need to be personally visible in the demo or narrate the video. Demonstrating the process from the keyboard/screen view is fine.
- If you cannot fulfill the above requirements because users are currently seeing the "Sign in disabled" screen, make sure you provide us with an email address so that we can temporarily disable the warning screen, allowing you to demonstrate all of the above video requirements.
- If you cannot fulfill the above requirements because your app is an add-on that has not yet been published to the GSuite Marketplace, please reply to let us know.
You must follow these requirements to continue with verification. If you don't follow these requirements, we may have to reject your request.
You can find more information in the OAuth Application Verification FAQ.
To make sure we don't miss your messages, reply directly to this email to continue with the verification process. Any new email sent to api-oauth-dev...@google.com won't go to our team.