Fwd: Invitation to the Campus for Finance - Private Equity Conference 2012

Max Sich

Feb 25, 2012, 4:27:48 PM2/25/12
to НТСА КНУ
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Campus for Finance <info....@whu.edu>
Date: 2012/2/25
Subject: Invitation to the Campus for Finance - Private Equity Conference 2012
To: max....@gmail.com

http://campus-for-finance.com/filebrowser/files/Logo_PEC12_Email.png

http://campus-for-finance.com/images/whu_logo.png

Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference 2012

Dear Maksym,

Only 4 days left to apply for one of Europe’s most renowned finance conferences exclusively organized by students:

Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference 2012
“Private Equity 2.0 – Redefining the Industry’s Chessboard”

March 29 & 30, 2012, at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
in Vallendar (Koblenz, Germany)
www.campus-for-finance.com

Register now!
Application deadline:
February 29, 2012
Travel subsidies for students!

The seventh edition of the conference will consist of top-class speeches of renowned senior executives and academics, challenging workshops, entrepreneurial talks, a networking fair, and interesting panel discussions. You will have a wide range of opportunities to extend your personal network and to gain insight into current hot topics in Private Equity.

Keynote speakers include (among others):

  • Hans Albrecht (Managing Director and Founder, Nordwind Capital)
  • Richard Burton (Head of Private Equity, PwC)
  • Juan Campos (Vice President, Goldman Sachs)
  • Tobias Eichner (Partner, Oliver Wyman)
  • Philipp Freise (Director, KKR)
  • Thorsten Gladiator (Head of Leveraged Finance, Commerzbank)
  • Tobias Habbig (Executive Director, Morgan Stanley)
  • Peter Hammermann (Managing Director, Equistone Partners Europe)
  • Arndt Kaminski (Partner, Bain & Company)
  • Tobias Koester (Managing Director, Goldman Sachs)
  • Ingo Krocke (CEO, Auctus Capital Partners)
  • Magnus Graf Lambsdorff (Partner, Egon Zehnder International)
  • Hanns Ostmeier (President, BVK – German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association)
  • Bernhard Schwetzler (Professor of Finance, HHL – Leipzig Graduate School of Management)
  • Hans-Dietrich Winkhaus (Former CEO, Henkel / Rhône Group)
  • Marco Wulff (Partner, Montana Capital Partners)
  • David Zimmer (CEO, Altira Group)

During the conference, our sponsors recruit for internships and full-time positions, among others Altira Group and Bain & Company as well as Auctus Capital Partners, Rocket Internet, and Waterland Private Equity. Together with a gala dinner in the university’s historic vaulted cellar and a get together, Campus for Finance will offer you an intensive exchange with international student, academic, and corporate participants.

We support your participation with substantial travel subsidies and provide accommodation, meals, and shuttle services. Apply now by simply uploading your CV until February 29, 2012. For further information, please refer to our website and follow us on Facebook. You can apply via our Online Registration Tool.

If you have any further questions, please give us a call at +49 (0) 261-6509-403 or just send us an email to stud...@cff-pec.com.

Kind regards and see you at the Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference 2012!

Felix Bauch
Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference 2012

Campus for Finance e.V.
Burgplatz 2
56179 Vallendar
Germany