The Garden of Eden in the Heart of Heaven

Noahide Videos Bible

Jun 11, 2018, 6:58:34 AM6/11/18
to Saruviel 666
The Garden of Eden in the Heart of Heaven

In the Heart of Heaven was the Garden of Eden, the birthplace of the Children of Heaven. And from the centre of the garden radiated the tree of life, intoxicating all 70 children of heaven with its life, love and delicate fragrances of joy and harmony. Happiness and peace.

Adam and Eve were the firstborn of the Children of Heaven, oldest pair of the 35 pairs of the Children of Heaven. They had it in their hearts to watch over and protect the other children of heaven, often from their own childish ways, for they were young, full of foolishness and fantasy, gentle little children of God's heart and Glory.

One day in the garden of Eden, Samael was hanging around the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and Adam and Eve were sitting nearby, eating apples and having themselves a good time. The tree of knowledge of good and evil was a fruit forbidden to the children of heaven, for unwise indeed was God's warning for the partaking of such a fruit.

But Samael was rebellious. Today he took a bite.

And then a dark and magical and very wicked smile crossed his lips and he grinned, and stared over at his older brother and sister. He slithered over to them.

'Take a bite, babe,' said Samael, proferring a piece of the fruit to Eve.

'What is it Sammy?' she asked him.

'Forbidden fruit,' he responded.

'Oh, we shouldn't eat that,' interjected Adam.

'Who asked you, buzzcock,' responded Samael somewhat hotly.

'Temper, Sammy,' said Eve softly to her younger brother. 'You know it is unwise to go against God's advice. You should know that. You haven't eaten any, have you?'

Samael grinned.

'He has,' said Adam hotly.

'Take a bite,' he said again to Eve, and handed it to her.

Adam looked at Eve as she accepted the fruit and looked it over. But she contemplated and looked at her brother. 'Tempting me, are ye?' she asked, a smile on her face.

'He's always been trouble,' said Adam, casually, losing interest.

'Live a little,' said Samael.

'I live just fine, Samael,' responded Eve, and looked at her brother. 'Some day, Samael, I may consider your delightful temptation, but not today.'

'So I need to be patient,' Samael responded. 'Sure thing, then. Babe. But one day, we'll party. You and me. And Adam can go to hell.'

'Sure thing,' said Adam, again casually, again disinterestedly.

And then Samael slithered away.

'He is young and foolish,' said Adam. 'I am sure he has bloody eaten some.'

'Oh, don't betray our trust in our brother's sensibilities. You know Sammy. He has that devilish sense of humour.'

'A devil indeed he is,' said Adam sternly,' looking after the departed Samael.

'I don't know,' said Eve. 'Perhaps one day I will eat that fruit. Be a little rebellious, huh?'

'And nothing good will come of that,' responded Adam, returning to his fruit salad.

And Eve glanced towards the forbidden tree and smiled to herself. 'Nothing good at all, I am sure,' she said to herself,' and returned to her meal.

And the day passed, and life went on in its usual way in Heaven, and none were the wiser to the new and darker heart which had slowly come upon one of the children of heaven, a dark and magical spirit, surely one to tempt all the children of God in the fulness of time. Sure to tempt them indeed.

The End