XMPP Server Issues

Angela Mishler

Mar 17, 2021, 7:49:45 PM3/17/21
to Saros User
Hello,

I am currently getting errors when trying to connect to Saros in Eclipse.
Is there a way around this or an estimate on when it will be fixed? I know I and many other CS university students would very much appreciate it being resolved. :)

Thanks!

SarosError.JPG

Tobias Bouschen

Mar 18, 2021, 3:01:24 PM3/18/21
to saros...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it seems like there is an issue with our XMPP server. We are looking
into it, but it might take a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

In the meantime, you can also use Saros with other XMPP servers if they
are configured correctly. You can have a look at our guide to set up a
server yourself
(https://www.saros-project.org/documentation/how-tos/setup-xmpp.html ;
although I don't know whether this guide is still usable since it is
quite old), or you can try using Saros with other public XMPP servers.

Best regards,
Tobias