Can't add contacts

Chokapic

Jun 8, 2019, 11:08:57 AM6/8/19
to Saros User
Hello guys!

I've restarted to develop today with a friend on IntelliJ, but we've actually have a problem : if we try to connect, that doesn't work, keep not connected, and we can't add contacts (can't right click)! Do you have any suggestion to help us please?

Tobias Bouschen

Jun 8, 2019, 12:25:58 PM6/8/19
to Saros User
On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 5:08:57 PM UTC+2, Chokapic wrote:
> Hello guys!
>
> I've restarted to develop today with a friend on IntelliJ, but we've actually have a problem : if we try to connect, that doesn't work, keep not connected, and we can't add contacts (can't right click)! Do you have any suggestion to help us please?

Hi,

Nice to see that people are trying out the first Saros/I release. :)

You currently can't add contacts through the Saros/I UI (this and other restrictions are also mentioned in the release notes: https://www.saros-project.org/releases/saros-i_0.1.0.html#missing-features). But you can do this through any other xmpp client (https://xmpp.org/software/clients.html).

You can have a look at the section https://www.saros-project.org/releases/saros-i_0.1.0.html#how-to-use-sarosi for a detailed description on how to use Saros/I.

If you are still stuck, feel free to ask again (and provide some more information about your problem).

Best regards,
Tobias