Modeling agents with Simulink and SARL

Alfredo Sanchez Silvera

Nov 1, 2018, 6:44:31 PM11/1/18
to sarl
Hi,

using the web chat i made a question about the possibility of usnig agents with simulink using SARL.

the answer was affirmative, using the java api of simulink, however, i would like to ask you if there are any examples or guides you know about doing this, since my experience is limited. (it can be using the agents, or just the communication using the java api)

as a note, my objective is to simulate an islanded microgrid using simulink in order to manage batteries and solar panels using mult-agents.

Thanks.

Stéphane Galland

Nov 6, 2018, 12:27:52 PM11/6/18
to sarl
Dear Alfredo.

Perhaps it is better to ask how to use Simulink with its Java API on a Simulink forum.

Here we could recommend you only concepts related to SARL.
My first idea is to define a capacity that may be used by the agents for accessing to the Simulink part. Then the skill (wihch is an implementation of the capacity, will use the Simulink API).

These is a example of code that uses Prolog infrastructure from SARL agent, through capacity definition:

Stéphane.