Problem with executing the MacOS version (0.10.0) of SARL

Nick D.

Dec 19, 2019, 11:12:51 AM12/19/19
to sarl
Hi, I am having some problems with running the MacOS version (the latest 0.10.0) of SARL (the eclipse package bundle).  The zip file download was OK.  After unzip and clicking on the executable, a error message pops up saying the software was corrupt and ask if it should be removed to the trash.  Please help!

- Nick

Stéphane Galland

Dec 19, 2019, 1:02:22 PM12/19/19
to sarl
Dear Nick.

Thank you for the report. We are not using MacOS box un my University. I will ask to my colleague in Australia who is using a MacOS box.

Before obtaining a feedback, could you download manually the product and try again: http://maven.sarl.io/io/sarl/io.sarl.lang.updatesite/0.10.0/io.sarl.lang.updatesite-0.10.0-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.zip

If it is not still working, please try the "under development version": http://updates.sarl.io/products/eclipse-sarl-unstable.macosx.cocoa.x86_64.zip

Give your feedback as soon you have news.

All the best.
Stéphane.

Nick D.

Dec 19, 2019, 3:25:21 PM12/19/19
to sarl
Thanks for your prompt reply.  I tried the first link and received the same error message (see attached).  The second link didn't work.

I am running on a MacOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) with Java 1.8.0.  Thanks!

-- Nick
SARLonMacErrorMsg.png