Questions about presets file format

Josh Lehan (Krellan)

Jul 30, 2023, 1:18:57 AM7/30/23
to sark110
Hi there.

I just picked up a Sark 110 on eBay. A fine little unit. I wonder why it was discontinued.

I tried creating a "presets.txt" file and saving it to the USB drive of the device. Safely ejected it in Windows, and then powered off and on the device.

The error message "Err:-3 in presets.txt" appears. I'm not sure what is going wrong here. The text file appears to be in the correct format. I tried both CRLF and LF line endings, counted commas to be sure I had 7 columns per row, and so on.

Does anybody know what this error message means, and how to fix the text file format to solve it? Thanks!

Josh
K6JSH