SARK-110 LCD

Steven Andros

May 18, 2021, 10:00:16 AM5/18/21
to sark110
Hello all,

58+ years experience on this planet has taught me to conclude that "Gravity is not my friend". With that in mind, I'm deeply concerned that one day gravity will claim the LCD in my SARK-110, and render this somewhat expensive device all but useless.

I've searched for the number printed on the back of the LCD module and came up with zero. Does anyone know if it's available?

Cheers and 73 - Steve KG4LJB

melchor...@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 3:40:59 PM5/18/21
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hello Steve,

There are compatible parts such as the following:

3.0 inch 37P TFT LCD Screen (16:9) (No Touch Panel) R61509V Drive IC 16Bit Data Interface 240*RGB*400 FPC 8K2855|fpc 40|fpc touchfpc lcd - AliExpress

The mechanical fitting is a bit different; it does not have the metallic tabs for soldering to the board, but it does include double-side adhesive to bond it to the board.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB