Support for damaged SARK110

Bob Marston

Mar 29, 2021, 12:52:57 AM3/29/21
to sark110

Good Morning Good Afternoon and Good Evening.

I purchased a SARK110 about 4 years ago directly from SEEED Studios. I live in the US. I lent it out to a friend who dropped it and cracked the front glass. I would either like to get the unit repaired or obtain a new front panel so I can effect the repair myself. I'm not receiving any responses from the sources I am contacting. Is there anyone reading this thread that can steer me in the right direction ? Thanks for your time and attention.

Bob

Andrew Goldsmith M0NKR

Jul 13, 2024, 3:27:36 AM (3 days ago) Jul 13
to sark110
did you manage to get it repaired, if so how as just broke the glass on mine.

thanks
Andy
M0NKR