Bluetooth

jphilo...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2020, 9:26:24 AM6/10/20
to sark110
I received my Sark-110 ULM a few days ago and had some trouble connecting to Sark plots after down loading.  I  finally did a factory  reset and it worked.  I am now having trouble with  the bluetooth connection.  I checked my BT settings to ensure the device is connected and tried deleting and reinstalling as well.  The blue tooth icon on the display shows its connected.  I am in computer mode and in the BT mode in the communications tab in sark plots as well.  It works fine in the USB mode.

thanks,
jim
WD8ABQ

John tf

Jun 10, 2020, 6:09:47 PM6/10/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com
I would think that most stuff do not operate on USB & BT at the same time ?
And before that , I did not think the SARK 110 had BT ?

John
KD0CAC

melchor...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2020, 1:16:18 AM6/11/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jim,

Could you please confirm if you are running Windows 10? Is the Bluetooth function included in the computer or is an external dongle?

You can try to update the firmware version of the device to v1.2 or higher. There are some stability improvements in the Bluetooth implementation of this version, but it is strange that there is no data exchange after connecting.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB

melchor...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2020, 1:40:13 AM6/11/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hello John,

The new model, SARK-110-ULM, includes Bluetooth LE communications in addition to USB.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB

John tf

Jun 11, 2020, 9:50:11 AM6/11/20