No visible plots

pllg...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2020, 6:56:24 PM2/28/20
to sark110
I'm running -49 version of plots (just downloaded to see if it would work)  (for Windows 7 which I'm running) with the latest firmware upgrade and no matter what I do I cannot get a trace to show in plot. I'm in computer control. The plot program functions can be changed RUN, CONNECT etc. but I cannot get a trace to show up...Help - Bill

melchor...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2020, 2:47:20 AM2/29/20
to sar...@googlegroups.com

Hello Bill,

Please try to delete the file Sark_Settings.xml, which should be located at: C:\Users\<Your user name>\AppData\Roaming\SARK

If it doesn’t fix the issue, take a screenshot and send to me for analysis.

Thank you,

Melchor EA4FRB