Reported Anomaly

Edward Mccann

Mar 3, 2022, 8:48:59 PM3/3/22
to Melchor Varela, sar...@googlegroups.com, Edward McCann
Hello Melchor:

I attach a file labelled 331 in which I have files of a recent run of sarkE331.

As before, the data associated with Marker for 7.322 MHz does not agree with the entries for that frequency on either the .csv,.,.txt or .xlxs files, but that of the prior frequency listed above the entry.

However, I note that the data for markerf at 14.270 mHz does not suffer the same displacement, and the data for this frequency appears to be valid, comparing with .csv, .txt and .xlxs files.  in listings attached.

I'm sending this file hoping it might aid your investigation of the matter, not to hurry you!

Also,  could you please tell me what units your exports carry for Angle of Rho (Or Angle of S11) ? Are they radians or degrees? The glossary does not clarify the matter

Thank you.

Ed McCann
AG6CX

331.zip

melchor...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2022, 11:26:10 AM3/8/22
to Edward Mccann, sar...@googlegroups.com, Edward McCann

Hello Edward,

Indeed, there was a displacement problem displaying the readings at the marker and cursor positions in Sark Plots. A similar problem occurred in Sark110 firmware, when displaying the readings at marker positions, but only when displaying a saved CSV file.

There is an updated software at SARK-110 Antenna Analyzer - SARK Plots (sark110.com) and firmware at SARK-110 Antenna Analyzer - Firmware (sark110.com).

Regarding the units for Angle on the exports, they are in degrees.

Best regards,

Melchor EA4FRB

Edward Mccann

Mar 8, 2022, 11:43:54 AM3/8/22
to melchor...@gmail.com, sar...@googlegroups.com, Edward McCann
Hello Melchor:

Thanks for the investigation and update.

Keep up the good work!

Edward McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone