Sark-110 not recognised on Win10

rob.at....@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2022, 6:53:01 AMMar 23
to sark110
I have recently upgraded my laptop to a Toughbook CF-31 with Win10, but it does not connect to the Sark..!!
I get a USB device not recognised  error.
Settings / Blutooth & other devices, shows Unknown USB device (configuration descriptor request failed)

Device manager shows an error - windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)

I am able to access the drive in the Sark - but not connect & run Plots.

Looking for assistance - hope it is something simple..!!
Rob

rob.at....@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2022, 7:09:03 AMMar 23
to sark110
When all else fails - READ THE INSTRUCTIONS...!!

I had not remembered to put the Sark in Computer mode ........

Sigh
Rob