SARK-110 kit for sale

Danny K5CG

Apr 22, 2020, 2:46:46 PM4/22/20
to sark110
I purchased my SARK-110 in October 2014 and I've used it perhaps 12 times since. I purchased it through a friend in Canada who shipped it to me at the time due to the patent restriction and it cost me a lot to do it so I've treated it with kid gloves since then.

It is in pristine/mint/new condition without a scratch and comes with a Mini USB cable and three MCX jumpers, to SO-239, N male and N female. It all fits in a "wet suit" like pouch which originally came with a 2.5" external USB disk drive.

Pictures are here https://cloud.siminiuk.com/apps/gallery/s/zxnirFkXNKerTG5 (firmware version also).

I will list it on eBay in a week if there is no interest here. I think $300 is a fair price and I will pay shipping to a USA address or split shipping cost elsewhere.

Thank you Melchor for all your support, and once again for allowing me to post this offer.

73
Danny
K5CG