NullPointerException when calling list() to list a folder

Fernando Moya de Rivas

Jan 21, 2015, 2:59:38 PM1/21/15
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm using Sardine in Android, checking it out to support WebDAV in my app. When calling list() method and passing the URL to a file stored in BOX like https://dav.box.com/dav/working-draft.txt it works perfectly and the call returns a List of DavResources with just one element which is in this case working-draft.txt.

Now I want to do the same but with a folder. My call now is this one:

    Sardine sardine = SardineFactory.begin(USER, PASSWORD);
    List<DavResource> resources = sardine.list("https://dav.box.com/dav/Test/");

I've tried setting the depth to 100 but it doesn't work either. On the usage guide I read in case it was a folder a final slash was needed. With the root folder (https://dav.box.com/dav/) I got the same result.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jon Stevens

Jan 21, 2015, 9:16:32 PM1/21/15
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
Only suggestion is to turn up the debug level and see if there is anything that that tells us. =)

jon

Sergey Web

Jun 19, 2015, 6:54:35 PM6/19/15
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I have the same problem. Everything works great except method list, the same NullPointer as Fernando Moya de Rivas's . Maybe someone knows what it could be? really need to solve this problem. Thank you.