Retrieving lock-details and historic revisions of a file.

Jimmy Karlsson

Oct 12, 2014, 8:09:33 AM10/12/14
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm curious to know if it's possible to retrieve more detailed information about a lock on a file. More specifically, who locked the file and when the file was locked.

I would also like to know if it's possible to retrieve historic revisions of a file, including the revision comments.

Thank you!

Jon Stevens

Oct 12, 2014, 10:10:51 AM10/12/14
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
That's a great question. I don't know the answer! =) I guess it would depend on the server.

jon

Jimmy Karlsson

Oct 12, 2014, 2:10:26 PM10/12/14
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
I had assumed that this was something that was supported by the WebDAV-protocol in general.

I'm currently interfacing with an Owncloud-server and assumed that the properties retrieved were the ones that sardine asked for.

Jon Stevens

Oct 12, 2014, 11:40:03 PM10/12/14
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
I believe you can enable debug logging and look at what you get back from the server. If you need anything from sardine that it doesn't support, file an issue on github. Pull requests are even better. =)

Jon

Jimmy Karlsson

Oct 13, 2014, 3:58:43 AM10/13/14
to sardi...@googlegroups.com
I'll look into it, can't promise anything in the coming week or two though.