Last Results: Sarcoidosis - 06/09/2012 18:32

Anderson Marques

Sep 6, 2012, 6:35:51 PM9/6/12
to sarcoidosi...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
Alfonso Johnson - 19:05:23
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Good Afternoon fb Fam, Wuz crackin? Blessed 2 b Breathin Fam! Got my last appt out da way 2day, it was a EMG! If u neva had 1, count ya Blessin! It was suspose 2 b a hour & a half! Sht! We started @ 9:30 & didn't get outta der til about 1:30 Fam! Doin extensive sht Fam!, makin sure dey covered every base! Explained dat it was Specific orders given by Dr. Reddy! My new NeuroScience Dr. Tryna find out what's up wit dis Sarcoidosis! I say da sooner da betta! REAL TALK. AK. Dueces
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000739537539
Christee' Chestang - 18:42:06
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Well i am not feeling good today my legs are aching and hurting again.I wish this stupid sarcoidosis would take a hike and never come back but i know it is here to stay
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100001155186496