Last Results: Sarcoidosis - 06/09/2012 17:31

1 view

Anderson Marques

Sep 6, 2012, 5:34:37 PM9/6/12
to sarcoidosi...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
Marko Slokar - 17:35:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
You Don’t Look Sick: No, I don’t. It’s hard to explain to someone when they have no clue. It’s a daily struggle feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Anxiety, Bi-Polar, Crohn’s, P.T.S.D, Fibromyalaga, Diabetes, Arthritis, Sarcoidosis, MS, Lyme, Depression etc). Please share and like if your support our cause. Helps us get the word out!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/1315804470