Last Results: Sarcoidosis - 05/09/2012 22:19

Anderson Marques

Sep 5, 2012, 10:22:55 PM9/5/12
to sarcoidosi...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
Pamela Barnes - 22:53:32
Likes: 1 - Shared: 0
went to the Dr. Shaw NO CANCER but I do have sarcoidosis of the spleen and I have to go back in 3 months for another cat scan if it is getting bigger might have to remove it, I am anemic and Iron Deficiency losing blood somewhere got to go to Dr. Honker on Monday to set up tests scope down my thoarat and colostomy then go from there so I still need prayers tired of feeling lousy all the time and no engery
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000692738890
jared - 22:49:02
Folowers: 650 - Shared: 1
#Androgynous #WorldsBestSmellingFragrance will be donating a % of all sales to The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Resea ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JaredKain
charles nelson - 22:46:53
Folowers: 87 - Shared: 0
#Androgynous #WorldsBestSmellingFragrance will be donating a % of all sales to The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research and for anti-bullying
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/androgynyscents
healthcare systems - 22:46:46
Folowers: 1149 - Shared: 0
Sarcoidosis Remission - Aden Protocol http://t.co/pNUHjX3c
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/healthcaresyst1
Penny L Pierce - 22:33:31
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
to my family and friends on fb, i finley got my test back it is (SARCOIDOSIS) and its not cancer, they cound putt me on meds for a year butt we are don't going that way the DR'S and i thought it wound be better for me don't too. they say it sound go away bye it self..so good night to you all and be safe,, good night my girls
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003322019245