[sarasvati-wf-users:73] Is saraswati development still on

nagin

Apr 28, 2010, 5:15:07 AM4/28/10
to sarasvati-wf-users
Hi Paul,

I have not seen any update on Sarsaswati since last March 2009. Is
this project is going to go on and supported in future? I am asking
this because I am planning to use this in one of application I am
developing.

regarrds,

Nagin

Paul Lorenz

Apr 28, 2010, 11:50:55 PM4/28/10
to sarasvati...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nagin,
  I will be responding to bug reports and questions as promptly as possible for the foreseeable future. However, I recently changed jobs and am no longer doing workflow as part of my new job, so development will be mostly aimed at requests from users. If you have specific questions around level of support/future direction, feel free to ask them.

I just posted the 1.0.0 release of Sarasvati, which is substantially the same as what has been in production at my old company for the last 3-4 months. I'll post an announcement with the list of new features some time soon. The documentation is pretty good except around the new token set and joinlang features,

cheers,
Paul