Using workflow across JVMs

sarav...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2014, 1:01:30 AM1/23/14
to sarasvati...@googlegroups.com
We are planing to use the sarasvati workflow in our Web application.  We have multiple instances of Web application(JVM) in production environment.  Does sarasvati support multiple JVMs ?  In otherwords, does workflow synchronizes the states between JVMs.

Paul Lorenz

Jan 27, 2014, 3:24:17 PM1/27/14
to sarasvati...@googlegroups.com
If you use the hibernate backend with the appropriate caching layer enabled, it should work.
Please note that Sarasvati is no longer being actively maintained and I am looking for volunteers to help maintain the project going forward.

Thank you,
Paul