Status

ngd

Feb 3, 2012, 12:55:07 AM2/3/12
to sarasvati-wf-users
Hello,

This project looks very interesting and I am interested in using this
in our application. However, before I commit to this project, I want
to know if this project is being actively developed, bugs will be
fixed, etc.

Thanks.

Paul Lorenz

Feb 3, 2012, 10:51:00 AM2/3/12
to sarasvati...@googlegroups.com
Right now there's one very-part time developer (me). I try to answer
questions and fix bugs promptly. I have been adding features and doing
development at a slow pace (right now, working on mavenization). As
long as people are using it, I will keep up some level of maintenance.

That's probably not very reassuring, but that's the current state :)

Cheers,
Paul