Minyan this Shabbos!

1 view

David Kunkel

Mar 23, 2023, 6:14:16 PM3/23/23
to sar...@googlegroups.com, North Buffalo Jews

Hi all,

Barring unforeseen circumstances, it looks like a minyan 3-peat and a full-length service is happening. A nice kiddush to follow!

Shmuel Rashkin is in town and will be here.

The forecast is for rain, but we’re a hardy bunch, right?

If you can add to the headcount, we’d love to see more.

Please let me know if anything changes, so I can make the announcement in time to avoid any issues.

Regards,

David Kunkel, Media Coordinator / Webmaster / Gabbai
for
The Saranac Synagogue
Shmuel Rashkin, President  •   Bob Alt, Vice President

Congregation Achei Tmimim  •  85 Saranac Ave  •  Buffalo, NY 14216
www.saranacsynagogue.org  •   www.facebook.com/saranacsynagogue

Donate to the Shul (NOT ON SHABBOS OR HOLIDAYS PLEASE!)  •  tinyurl.com/donate2saranac
SARANAC-BW for email 1.25''.gif