Shooting for a three-peat!

1 view

David Kunkel

Mar 21, 2023, 5:53:06 PM3/21/23
to Saranac Group, northbuf...@googlegroups.com

We're trying again this Shabbos! Can you come?

David Kunkel - Confirmed

Bob Alt - Please confirm

Richie Sellers - Please confirm

Mendel Gurary - Please confirm

Larry Shampine - Please confirm

Shlomo Birkan - Please confirm

Ernie Sternberg - Please confirm

Shimon Kaduri - Please confirm

Rick Greenberg -  Please confirm, also please advise on timing

Shmulik Loksen - Please advise

Peter Cohl - Please advise, also please advise on timing (your daughter is welcome!)

Michael Tobias - Please advise, also please advise on timing

Ariel Tauber - Please advise.

If we get enough, we will have a beautiful service and a delicious kiddush.

  • If I forgot anyone, please reach out.
  • If you are on the "Please advise" list, please reply with your availability.

Regards,

David Kunkel, Media Coordinator / Webmaster / Gabbai
for
The Saranac Synagogue
Shmuel Rashkin, President  •   Bob Alt, Vice President

Congregation Achei Tmimim  •  85 Saranac Ave  •  Buffalo, NY 14216
www.saranacsynagogue.org  •   www.facebook.com/saranacsynagogue

Donate to the Shul (NOT ON SHABBOS OR HOLIDAYS PLEASE!)  •  tinyurl.com/donate2saranac
SARANAC-BW for email 1.25''.gif

Hotmail

Mar 21, 2023, 7:16:59 PM3/21/23
to David Kunkel, Saranac Group, northbuf...@googlegroups.com