Saranac Synagogue News: Shabbos Pekudei (March 4-5, 2022 / 1-2 Adar II, 5782)

1 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

david.and...@gmail.com

nepřečteno,
4. 3. 2022 15:50:4204.03.22
komu: sar...@googlegroups.com, North Buffalo Jews

Saranac Synagogue News: Shabbos Pekudei (March 4-5, 2022 / 1-2 Adar II, 5782)

Shalom Aleichem! We wish everyone a pleasant Shabbos!

·         Shabbos services are suspended until further notice. Please attend the synagogue of your choice. Good Shabbos!

Friday: Candle lighting: 5:50 PM, Shabbos begins: 6:08 PM.

Saturday: Zeman Shema: before 9:35 AM;   Zeman Tefilah: before 10:32 AM.

Chatzos 12:28 PM, Mincha Gedolah, 12:56 PM. Mincha Ketana, 3:47 PM, Plag Hamincha, 4:58 PM. Sunset is 6:10 PM.

Shabbos ends: Shul tradition, 60 min.: 7:10 PM.   42 min.: 6:52 PM.  72 min.: 7:22 PM.

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thinking about a Saranac minyan for a Purim megillah reading, Wednesday 3/17 eve or Thursday 3/18 day:

·         Bob

·         Dovid K

·         Shimon K

·         Shlomo B

·         Avrumel G, to read

·         Richie S

·         Zev Rosenfeld?

·         Nathan?

·         Kalman?

·         Max?

·         Max’s son?

·         Yaakov Hanin?

·         Shabbos Team Lactalis mashgiach not on duty at that time?

·         ?  Any suggestions welcome.

If you would like to confirm, decline, or make suggestions, please communicate with Bob, me, or Shlomo B (this was his idea).

The Parshah in a Nutshell

Pekudei

Exodus 38:21–40:38

An accounting is made of the gold, silver and copper donated by the people for the making of the Mishkan. Betzalel, Aholiav and their assistants make the eight priestly garments—the apron, breastplate, cloak, crown, hat, tunic, sash and breeches—according to the specifications communicated to Moses in the Parshah of Tetzaveh.

The Mishkan is completed and all its components are brought to Moses, who erects it and anoints it with the holy anointing oil, and initiates Aaron and his four sons into the priesthood. A cloud appears over the Mishkan, signifying the Divine Presence that has come to dwell within it..

©Copyright, all rights reserved. If you enjoyed this article, we encourage you to distribute it further, provided that you comply with Chabad.org's copyright policy.

Regards,

David Kunkel, Media Coordinator / Webmaster / Gabbai, for
Shmuel Rashkin, President   •   Bob Alt, Vice President

The Saranac Synagogue

Congregation Achei Tmimim   •   85 Saranac Ave   •   Buffalo, NY 14216

www.saranacsynagogue.org   •  www.facebook.com/saranacsynagogue

Donate to the Shul (NOT ON SHABBOS OR HOLIDAYS PLEASE!)   •   http://tinyurl.com/donate2saranac

image001.jpg
image002.gif