Radio Astronomy Icons and Symbols - free?

Larry Mayfield

Apr 13, 2021, 2:30:01 PM4/13/21
to sara...@googlegroups.com

Can one or more of you shoot me some links where I can obtain free RA pix and symbols depicting a RA Observatory etc?  I am starting to assemble my HTML for what I am trying to do  (at least in myhead, lol).  Most  I have found are for optical stuff.  I need stars, planets, aliens, signals, antennas,  but in jpeg, png, etc formats etc.

My plan is to have the index page show what the reader has just surfed onto. Then the next page will be  a block diagram of the Mayfco Observatory system. Each of those blocks will lead to some function or operation of the operation of the observatory.  Each will have it page with what the operations are and displays for what’s going on at the time.

Simple graphics are needed.

Any ideas as to where to get free line drawings simple graphics symbols, etc?

Larry

Pahrump, NV

Lawrence E. Mayfield

Apr 14, 2021, 9:56:55 AM4/14/21
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
A simple change in my search parameters found ons on them. So many thanks for any and all who might have been searching for me.

Larry
Pahrump, NV

Dale Hooper

Apr 14, 2021, 10:27:37 AM4/14/21
to sara...@googlegroups.com
Hi Larry,
What search parameters finally worked for you?

Thanks,
Dale.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/ca8ce11f-8239-4022-96a0-9fec559a6a10n%40googlegroups.com.

Larry Mayfield

Apr 14, 2021, 1:42:57 PM4/14/21
to sara...@googlegroups.com

Dale,

I simply tried “Radio Astronomy Clip Art”.    Bingo…. Had been looking for icons, graphics, line drawings, etc.   I guess I just needed to try the obvious, lol…

Larry

Pahrump, NV