[ngVLA] Reminder: Abstract Submission for International ngVLA conference in Morelia (Mexico)

Dr. Rich Russel

Jun 18, 2024, 8:59:29 AMJun 18
to SARA Listserv
NGVLA is the new VLA upgrade.

Rich

Dear Colleagues:

This is a reminder for the upcoming international ngVLA conference

“Follow the Monarchs: A Journey to Explore the Cosmos at (Sub)milliarcsecond Scales with the ngVLA”, from the 11th to the 14th of November, 2024

This conference is designed to highlight and explore the novel scientific opportunities that will unfold with the unprecedented angular resolution and sensitivity capabilities offered by this new facility. Researchers within and beyond Radio Astronomy expertise are invited to engage in discussions, share insights, and start to plan the groundbreaking science that the ngVLA will make possible. We particularly encourage the participation of early career scientists, who will be the major users of this observatory.

The venue of the conference is the Theatre “Teatro Mariano Matamoros” in the heart of the beautiful, UNESCO World Heritage city of Morelia (Mexico).

We encourage the scientific community to register with the early bird conference fee and submit the abstract for oral or poster contributions

Remember, deadlines are approaching!!

  • 8 July 2024 : deadline abstract for oral presentation
  • 1 September 2024: deadline for reduced registration fee and poster submission
  • 1 August 2024: deadline financial support request

Submit your abstract here

Register here and make sure you don’t miss the early bird fee!

Child care will be offered and opportunities to request financial support to attend the meeting will be available, please complete the Financial Support Request form

Please visit the conference webpage for more information.

Join us on this exciting journey as we prepare to unveil the mysteries of the cosmos in the next decade and beyond.

Best,

The  Organizing Committees