Fwd: VXSDR-20-160 Update: Our Crowdfunding Campaign Is Live!

Anthony

Jun 17, 2024, 5:51:46 PMJun 17
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Crowd Supply <no-r...@crowdsupply.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 2:30 PM
Subject: VXSDR-20-160 Update: Our Crowdfunding Campaign Is Live!
To: <itpart...@gmail.com>

Crowd Supply
An update from the VXSDR-20-160 team.
Our Crowdfunding Campaign Is Live!

We are very pleased to announce that our campaign is now live on Crowd Supply! The VXSDR 20-160 is a microwave software-defined radio (SDR) that transmits and receives from 5 to 20 GHz at 160 million samples per second. Also, if you're at IMS in Washington DC this week, please swing by our booth and have a look!
Read the Full Update
Want to unsubscribe from these emails?
Manage your email preferences here.
Shipping Returns Terms Privacy Policy Contact

Crowd Supply
55 NE Farragut St, #2
Portland, OR 97211-2245

Marcus D. Leech

Jun 17, 2024, 7:16:21 PMJun 17
to sara...@googlegroups.com
On 17/06/2024 17:51, Anthony wrote:
> FYI
So affordable, too!  I'll take three ;) :) :)

Anthony

Jun 17, 2024, 7:33:52 PMJun 17
to sara...@googlegroups.com
Lol! 😉

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/68c9634f-af87-47e5-b396-cf3b0cb5588e%40gmail.com.