SARA Store not processing 2023 Western Conference Registration (Online)

James H Van Prooyen

Mar 16, 2023, 8:20:37 AM3/16/23
to SARA List Server SARA
Hello

Yesterday I registered for the 2023 Western Conference Registration (Online).
it looks like the transaction failed (i.e. it still says pending after 12 hours).

Can some one who is managing the SARA Store pleas contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks

James Van Prooyen

James H Van Prooyen

Mar 16, 2023, 9:02:35 AM3/16/23
to SARA List Server SARA
It appears that message to the SARA leadership are not being processed
by the SARA web page. So they may not be aware of the problems.

Jim

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/1038260547.939024.1678969229156%40mail.yahoo.com.

cdnspooky

Mar 16, 2023, 9:12:23 AM3/16/23
to sara...@googlegroups.com

We too have had this issue, very frustrating.

Kevin Kell's has finally been acknowledged.

MIne nothing, please cancel it if you see it.

Kim Hay

James H Van Prooyen

Mar 16, 2023, 9:39:24 AM3/16/23
to sara...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Had an email from the SARA Leadership they are aware of the issue and working to fix.

Jim Van Prooyen