Special Tribute to Former HAARP Chief Scientist Chris Fallen

Whitham Reeve

Mar 2, 2024, 9:28:40 PMMar 2
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Please see attached addendum to the HAARP Notice of Transmission for the current research campaign.

There will be special transmissions at 0700-0710 UTC tonight as described.

Whit
HAARP-Feb24-FALLEN.pdf

Whitham Reeve

Mar 3, 2024, 12:34:52 AMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
This follows up my previous post.

Below are the details of the transmission that is planned for 0700 UTC on 7.75 MHz:
5 minute sequence: 15 sec QST DE KL3WX QST DE KL3WX 5 sec OFF 120 seconds AM modulation - 01_UAFLogo_Scottie1.wav (SSTV Image) 5 sec OFF 120 seconds AM modulation - 02_GILogo_Scottie1.wav (SSTV Image) 5 sec OFF 15 sec 73 DE KL3WX 73 DE KL3WX 15 sec OFF

Whit

Don Latham

Mar 3, 2024, 2:18:39 AMMar 3
to sara
Hi Whit and all:
Installed RX-SSTV on my Win 10 desktop 06:55 UT.  Hooked to my 7300. Picked up solid signal 07:00 UT and recorded both transmissions clearly.  Never received sstv in my life.
After picking myself up off the floor, composed this missive. MANY THANKS to Whit and ON6MU !
Lat 47.01319. Lon 114'31803 951 m asl  DN27tb.
73, Don Latham  AJ7LL
Huson, MT

Mar 3, 2024, 2:32:22 AMMar 3
to sara...@googlegroups.com

The band was quite noisy at my VA location.

Chip N2YO

Mar 3, 2024, 2:35:02 AMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Don - Excellent!

Please send a reception report and your images to the address in the Transmission Notice!

Whit

Whitham Reeve

Mar 3, 2024, 3:01:27 AMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Chip - The HAARP array operator is in Virginia and he received the images with fairly good quality, so your noise must be local?

Whit

Ciprian Sufitchi

Mar 3, 2024, 3:06:51 AMMar 3
to sara...@googlegroups.com

I live in a sea of RF noise, close to IAD…

Where is the transmitter located at?

73 de Chip N2YO

Michael Cadiere

Mar 3, 2024, 8:01:43 AMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Thank you Mr.Reeve for the sharing of event info leading to great fun with fellow radio enthusiasts

Iq recording
2024-03-02_23.10.09.jpg2024-03-02_23.19.51.jpgScreenshot (1360).png

Don Latham

Mar 3, 2024, 11:58:17 AMMar 3
to sara...@googlegroups.com
Hi Whit. Sorry lost the address for reporting. Could you resend please?

On Sunday, March 3, 2024 at 7:18:39 AM UTC Don Latham wrote:

> Hi Whit and all:
> Installed RX-SSTV on my Win 10 desktop 06:55 UT. Hooked to my 7300.
> Picked up solid signal 07:00 UT and recorded both transmissions clearly.
> Never received sstv in my life.
> After picking myself up off the floor, composed this missive. MANY THANKS
> to Whit and ON6MU !
> Lat 47.01319. Lon 114'31803 951 m asl DN27tb.
> 73, Don Latham AJ7LL
> Huson, MT
>
> ------------------------------

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/a7de14de-2623-49a4-8403-5aa6b53b4efdn%40googlegroups.com.

Whitham Reeve

Mar 3, 2024, 12:27:38 PMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Chip - HAARP is in Gakona, Alaska

Whit

Whitham Reeve

Mar 3, 2024, 12:28:25 PMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Michael - Very nice decode of the images. Please be sure to send a reception report to the address in the Transmission Notice.

Whit

Whitham Reeve

Mar 3, 2024, 12:31:06 PMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Hi Don - Here is the info straight out of the TN:
"Please submit data collected for this experiment to uaf-gi...@alaska.edu "

Whit

Lunar Capital

Mar 3, 2024, 10:06:59 PMMar 3
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Incredibly sad. I use to talk with him back and forth and pick his brain about the inner workings of HAARP. I even helped contribute to his Google site page "GakonaHAARPoon" by gathering old video documentations of HAARP transmissions back in 2017 right as UAF was about to have its first campaign using HAARP. He was a good and very intelligent man. It was a honor to have him share some of his knowledge with me. May he RIP :(