Mini maser telescope: detecting 12.2 GHz methanol masers with a 1-metre dish

Michiel Klaassen

Jul 14, 2021, 4:57:37 PM7/14/21
to camras-forum, sara-list
Hi All,
I am pleased that Eduard Mol decided to publish his experiences not only in the SARA journal, but also on parac.eu.
His project
"Mini maser telescope: detecting 12.2 GHz methanol masers with a 1-meter dish"
can be found here;

You can reach Eduard on this email address;  eddiem...@gmail.com
and if there are web problems you can reach me via below link

Regards,
Michiel

Marcus D. Leech

Jul 14, 2021, 5:23:11 PM7/14/21
to sara...@googlegroups.com
An excellent paper.  Thanks for sharing!

Jim Abshier

Jul 15, 2021, 5:34:51 PM7/15/21
to sara...@googlegroups.com
The project article found from the link given below does not appear to
have the authors name or contact information.

Jim Abshier

On 7/14/21 4:57 PM, Michiel Klaassen wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am pleased that Eduard Mol decided to publish his experiences not
> only in the SARA journal, but also on parac.eu <http://parac.eu>.
> His project
> "Mini maser telescope: detecting 12.2 GHz methanol masers with a
> 1-meter dish"
> can be found here;
>
> http://parac.eu/projectem01.htm
>
> You can reach Eduard on this email address; eddiem...@gmail.com
> <mailto:eddiem...@gmail.com>
> and if there are web problems you can reach me via below link
>
> Regards,
> Michiel
> parac.eu <http://parac.eu>
>
> --
> --
> ---
> Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
> an email to sara-list+...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:sara-list+...@googlegroups.com>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/CAABBjRC3%2Bq3Qy%2B0tmFxNK5W0P6uZNWDUwD0Ya8rsjos3BnyR4w%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/CAABBjRC3%2Bq3Qy%2B0tmFxNK5W0P6uZNWDUwD0Ya8rsjos3BnyR4w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Michiel Klaassen

Jul 16, 2021, 4:55:58 AM7/16/21
to sara-list, camras-forum
Hi Jim,
The name of Eduard can be found at the bottom of the page. I will lift it, so it will be more easily visible.
Remember that Eduard also wrote the complete html code himself for the first time. He only used the example project page on the site.

Eduard has multiple email addresses, so I waited for him to allow me to use one of them. It will be added to the page.

As a side note; Eduard is studying earth sciences and geochemistry; nothing to do with radio astronomy.

Regards
Michiel

Op do 15 jul. 2021 om 21:34 schreef Jim Abshier <abs...@ameritech.net>:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/cacd9f0b-e10f-380c-5af2-bec18f96a1cd%40ameritech.net.