OVRO Movie of the October 14, 2023 Annular Eclipse

Whitham Reeve

Jun 5, 2024, 1:19:01 PMJun 5
to Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Complementing my earlier post about the April 8, 2024 eclipse, here is a movie of the eclipse last fall at radio frequencies: https://news.njit.edu/researchers-capture-first-images-radio-ring-fire-eclipse

OVRO was not quite in the totality path but still quite dramatic at radio frequencies.

Whit

Don Latham

Jun 7, 2024, 6:00:20 PMJun 7
to sara
Amazing!

Complementing my earlier post about the April 8, 2024 eclipse, here is a movie of the eclipse last fall at radio frequencies: https://news.njit.edu/researchers-capture-first-images-radio-ring-fire-eclipse

OVRO was not quite in the totality path but still quite dramatic at radio frequencies.

Whit

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/4c902253-cd74-46ca-9042-fb4489c1cc86n%40googlegroups.com.

--
Don Latham