收件者:sara...@googlegroups.com
The March RTOP has been loaded.

Rich

Marcus D. Leech

未讀,
2023年3月9日 晚上8:32:202023/3/9
收件者:sara...@googlegroups.com
Rich:

I'm putting in some network infrastructure within our radome so that I can conveniently "Zoom" in from under the radome
  and give a bit of a tour of our (embryonic) radio telescope.  Perhaps for April.

We have a network connection "up top" already, but for obvious reasons, don't have WiFi.  So I'm building out a simple
  thing that allows me to extend WiFi "up top" at the flip of a (physical) switch.

I'm also excited because our new 14-bit encoders have been shipped from HK, and I'll be getting my machinist friend
  to make some adapters for our two measurement shafts (elevation and azimuth).

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息