Discovery dish and feed

27 views
Skip to first unread message

Andrew Thornett

unread,
Oct 5, 2026, 6:05:47 AM (6 days ago) Oct 5
to SARA Google Group - Email For Posting Messages to Group
I think I might have found out why my Discovery Dish and feed wasn't working. If correct, then I am so embarrassed that I am not going to say what it is until I conduct a test to prove it now works.....it might not be what I think it is and then I wouldn't need to say what I did!
Andy

Robert Hamers

unread,
Oct 5, 2026, 8:23:46 AM (6 days ago) Oct 5
to sara...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew 
We've all had things like this happen!  Glad you got it figured out!
Bob


Robert J. Hamers


On Oct 5, 2026, at 5:05 AM, 'Andrew Thornett' via Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers <sara...@googlegroups.com> wrote:


I think I might have found out why my Discovery Dish and feed wasn't working. If correct, then I am so embarrassed that I am not going to say what it is until I conduct a test to prove it now works.....it might not be what I think it is and then I wouldn't need to say what I did!
Andy

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To post to this group, send email to sara...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
sara-list-...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/sara-list?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sara-list+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sara-list/PAVPR05MB10555E26ED3FF47CD4EDC15F2FF962%40PAVPR05MB10555.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages