Excel doesn´t display data

David Fúnez

Dec 22, 2023, 6:32:23 PM12/22/23
to XLSX Workbench
Hi,

I´ve already setup a template but excel sheet is not embeded as video shows:

EXCEL.png

I select range of columns/cells but they are not displayed as video shows.
RANGE.png

And when I press Excel button i my ALV Tree It displays an empty excel sheet.
TREE.png
empty.png

What I'm doing wrong?

Regards

Igor

Dec 24, 2023, 11:15:56 AM12/24/23
to XLSX Workbench
Hi David,

1) Regarding that the excel sheet is opened in "floating" mode instead of "inplace" mode - it seems like the SAP GUI version doesn`t work with OLE objects propertly. On order to check this assumption, please run a standard report SAPRDEMOEXCEL_EXPORT and press 'Create' button. Normally, the Excel appears in "inplace" mode here.

1.JPG

2) Regarding the Tree output issue. This is strange, and I need more information to determine the reason. First of all, please try other more simple example (for instance this). Does it work? If yes, please ensure that the R_TABLE attribute of the tree instance is not initial

3.JPG

2.JPG

If abowe is correct, please set break-point in the method compose_process_tree_s_recurs of the class lcl_formruntime located in the ZXLWB_INCLUDE

4.JPG

Does table lt_nodes contain rows ?

Best regards,
Igor

суббота, 23 декабря 2023 г. в 02:32:23 UTC+3, David Fúnez: