Uninstalling SAPLink

Mathias Maerker

Jan 13, 2009, 3:36:14 AM1/13/09
to sap...@googlegroups.com

Hello Developers/Maintainers/Folks,

i have a question regarding SAPLink. When you install SAPLink on a system, does it just install local objects and classes? And is it enough to delete them if you want to uninstall SAPLink? I ask this because I think about using your Program on Customer Machines and I would like to leave a clean System when I am finished with work. Would be nice if you could answer my questions.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Mathias Märker

suhair liyakath

Jan 13, 2009, 4:21:44 AM1/13/09
to sap...@googlegroups.com
yes
u can use it in customer systems and later clean up. I have used it to move some objects between systems.
just make sure that u create it in a seperate package and add all plugins to that package
later u can delete all objects and the package.

Best Regards,
Suhair

mathias...@googlemail.com

Jan 13, 2009, 5:29:18 AM1/13/09
to SAPlink
Thanks a lot for your quik answer, seems like a fantastic Programm :-)

Best Regards
Mathias

On 13 Jan., 10:21, suhair liyakath <suhair.liyak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes
> u can use it in customer systems and later clean up. I have used it to move
> some objects between systems.
> just make sure that u create it in a seperate package and add all plugins to
> that package
> later u can delete all objects and the package.
>
> Best Regards,
> Suhair
>
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Mathias Maerker <

suhair liyakath

Jan 13, 2009, 5:34:04 AM1/13/09
to sap...@googlegroups.com
Yes
When used wisely can be very useful .
only issue sometimes is the customer servers might not have authorization to create a package and u need to create the objects as local objects in $tmp.
Then u need to see the objects under your user in $tmp to delete the objects one by one .

Best Regards,
Suhair

Ajean_G

Jan 13, 2009, 7:22:17 AM1/13/09
to sap...@googlegroups.com
You need to delete the program one by one!

skype mrsf_jean.luc